|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, STD, LTD, PTO's, etc...|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Staff Accountant is responsible for preparing entries to be posted into the general ledger so that our financial statements conform to corporate policy and GAAP.|
|Duties:||• Responsible for account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts in order to maintain integrity of balance sheet.|
• Responsible for posting daily journal entries.
• Handles daily reconciliation of Paypal and all store and depository bank accounts.
• Coordinate and complete monthly close to ensure timely financial statement preparation and issuance.
• Compilation and analysis of financial information.
• Compliance duties related to the preparation and filing of Sales/ Use Tax .
• Preparation of audit lead schedules for outside audit firms.
• Provide support to operations and the field to answer inquiries on financial results and proactively offer guidance on areas of concern and/or improvement.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Must have a minimum of 3 years reconciliation and journal entry experience.|
• Fundamental understanding of GAAP.
• High School diploma required, College Degree preferred.
• Must possess strong analytical skills and ability to conduct research.
• Must have excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
• Experience working with SAP, Ecometry and/or Activant(POS) is a plus.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office, primarily Excel.
• Must be able to work extended hours if needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.