|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, STD, LTD, PTO's, etc...|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Senior Developer designs, maintains and deploys software applications to meet user and business needs. |
|Duties:||• Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner |
• Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
• Full lifecycle application development
• Responsible for performance tuning .NET code and SQL stored procedures
• Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Project Planning and Project Management
• Take specifications and develop applications and solutions
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Scoping documents and technical specs
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Software modeling and simulation
• Front end graphical user interface design
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Maintain standards compliance
• Maintenance of legacy software
• Give technical direction to lower level employees
• Performs additional duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor (4-year) degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field and at least 5 years of programming experience|
• Ability to make sound judgment and develop applications that make a positive effect on business.
• Must be resilient and possess solid ability to multi-task.
• Perform efficiently under pressure.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Must be able to work extended hours as needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.