CO-OP Support Administrator
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, STD, LTD, PTO's, etc...|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Assist Merchant Team department in daily support & administrative duties.|
|Duties:||• Input & execution of marketing agreements into system portal|
• Reconciliation & input of vendor funding into system portal
• Collection of POP (Proof of Performance) - banner, landing page, emails, catalog, retail ads (print & email), product placements, retail exposure or any other forms of marketing collateral to ensure compliance.
• Provide POP for billing & collections to ensure accurate & timely billing
• Performs additional duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or higher education|
• Requires the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision required
• Proven ability to be proactive and resourceful
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, are required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office strongly preferred.
• Must be able to work extended hours as needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.